STEM Rising blends content mastery, meaningful work, and personal connection to create powerful learning experiences, in terms of both academic achievement and students’ personal growth.
- Engaged hearts and minds – Projects that provide real-world relevance for learning. Students can solve problems that are important to them and their communities.
- Deeper learning – Students are better able to apply what they know to new situations.
- Exposure to careers – Students interact with professionals and organizations, and their community, and can develop career interests.
- A sense of purpose – A great project can be transformative for students. Seeing a real-world impact gives them a sense of agency and purpose.
- Success skills – Students gain skills valuable in today’s workplace and in life, such as how to take initiative, work responsibly, solve problems, collaborate in teams, and communicate ideas.
- Creativity and technology – Students enjoy using a spectrum of technology tools from research and collaboration through product creation and presentation.
There are no reviews yet.